Post Date: Mar 3, 2021
Category: Business Analyst
Location: Remote (Mexico)
We are doing great things, come join us!
Our Business Analyst requirements are pretty simple, be professional, be driven to continuously improve your skills and domain knowledge, and be ready to have fun. We know work can be hard and it is important to us that we build teams that help each other to learn, grow as engineers and developers, and create the working life that makes coming to work each day worth it. Come do great things!
## We are only hiring Mexican Citizens at this time ##
The ideal candidate for this customer is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment.
Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Track and report data
- Build cross-functional partnerships, internally and externally
- Manage budgets
- Maintain a competitive market knowledge
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
What Sonatafy has to offer you
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.
Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Up to 20 Days PTO
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL:
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing.
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and delivering that work.
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer.
- I can LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success.