DevOps Engineer Dev
DevOps Engineer Summary
12+ year experienced Full Stack Developer and DevOps Engineer
Software Architect and Lead DevOps
OCTOBER 2019 – PRESENT
- Proud of helping to archive a cultural shift among our organization of roughly 100 developers/SREs, bringing modern and standardized development practices such as GitOps, CI/CD, microservices, and container orchestration with Kubernetes, IaC, and even Machine Learning projects, all these starting from “wildness” where developer teams barely used old-fashioned version control systems like subversion (if any) or even were stuck with technologies like Java Applets for frontend web development.
- Researching, trying, learning, and finally training on all sorts of new technologies, while also putting my own hands on and developing some key applications for our organization.
Technologies and tools:
Jira, Confluence, Aha!, GitHub, Slack, Microsoft Visio 2016, Microsoft Office Package.
CTO and Cofounder
November 2009 – August 2019
- Technical leadership of a small team of developers (6-10 people)
- Design and development of web and mobile applications for TV andNews broadcast international companies.
- Cloud Infrastructure with GCP and AWS.
- Developed IaaC with Ansible.
- Created and automated CI/CD pipelines with GitLab and Travis.
January 2010 – July 2017
- Full Stack developer committed to high web and mobile applications development using Python and Django.
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (National Autonomous University of Mexico) – Computer Engineering 2005 – 2009
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you pay $40 to $70 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.