Engineer Video game Developer
Engineer Video game Developer Summary
Programmer focused on integral development and has been a central part of agile development teams in the automotive and software markets. Experience across the software lifecycle, from concept and design through to development and testing. Some of the technologies’ expertise is C++/C mainly.
Software Engineer III
SEP 2021 – PRESENT
Professional Services GDL Team Lead. Develop and Support current Point Of Sale applications as well as review requirements documents and help during design decisions. Created a toolset to Unify the development tools, generating manuals and reducing the new engineer’s ramp-up time and development process. Participate in an Agile Development Team as Scrum Master and Developer.
Technologies used: C++, AccuRev, Internal debugging tools, batch, distributed systems, makefiles, agile methodologies.
Project Advisor for Mobile Planning
AUG 2020 – SEP 2021
Participated in CRM as project manager for a Nikkei company, helping to achieve established goals. Requirements inspection to avoid inconsistencies that could impact the product. Code review and refactoring. Developed sections of the front and backend.
OCT 2018 – AUG 2020
Development of new features for Linux-based telematics platform. Participated in code reviews, architecture design, requirements definition, test definition, and refactoring for code optimization. Training for new members, code refactored, and Google Test. Analysis and error fixing.
Technologies used: C, C++, Google Test, git, Gerrit, Jira, IBM Jazz platform, Jenkins, internal automation test tool, makefiles, agile methodologies.
JAN 2016 – FEB 2018
A System to calculate the amount of space used in cellars and calculate prices. Integration of 3rd party APIs to reserve a cellar based on the space used.
- Engineering in videogame development (Aug 2012 – Aug 2015)
Universidad de Artes Digitales
- MSc in Computer science with a concentration in electrical engineering (Aug 2016 – Apr 2019)
CINVESTAV Centro de investigación y estudios avanzados del IPN Unidad Guadalajara.
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products