Fullstack Developer Summary
Fullstack Developer with over 5 years of experience in developing robust & complex web and API-driven cross-domain applications across technical design, development, testing & deployment.
I am very comfortable in contributing to every part of the stack: from UI to API development, to complex integrations with 3rd party applications and workflows.
I have excellent development skills in Golang, Python, React, Angular and PHP; have worked on microservices and cloud-native architectures; have a strong fundamental understanding of relational databases such as MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, and I’m very good at API design and integration platforms.
An excellent team player, I have worked in fast-paced and small agile-based remote teams, and I’m not afraid of responsibility and tight deadlines.
MAR 2020 – PRESENT
Responsibilities as a Fullstack Developer:
- Micro Services with Golang, Python, MySQL, MongoDB, Nats.
- Python API’s with Tornado and Flask Python data manipulation with Pandas Cloud-Based Solutions.
- AWS, Azure, Azure Stack, and vSphere API. Frontend with React(Redux) and Angular8. Mobile-First Development.
- Data feeds with Kafka.
- Docker Containers (coding docker files and compose files).
- GraphQL API.
JAN 2016 – MAR 2020
Responsibilities as Fullstack Developer:
- Python/Flask MySQL Restful API with Estafeta API integration.
- React/Nextjs and Golang MySQL MongoDB Shopify Custom Plugins.
- WordPress PHP Themes and Plugins development. LimeSurvey Plugins and Themes development.
- Python/Django and PHP/Laravel MySQL Crud’s. Python/Golang/PHP Mysql MongoDB Restful API’s PHP MySQL Development of a Web Club’s System. React and Python/Django MySQL Timeshare Software Development.
- Angular and Python PostgreSQL Electronic Billing Web Service Development.
- Python/Django MySQL POS Web App Development.
Fullstack Developer – Some other projects
Lead Backend Developer, DB Architect, Data Analyst
- Main Researcher on the capabilities of the locker’s hardware and API
- Responsible for backend development using Golang
- Build a custom Golang SDK for the locker APIs, based on an existing PHP SDK.
- Design of the database architecture.
Lead Developer, DB Architect, Data Analyst
- Responsible for backend development using Python with flask framework.
- Design of the RESTful API.
- Design of the database architecture.
- Frontend development using React with NextJs and Apollo frameworks.
- DevOps with pipeline on Heroku.
Web Service Development – Full-Stack Developer
- Responsible for the research of the law requirements and characteristics
- to comply with México’s SAT Electronic Billing SOAP APIs.
- Backend API development with PHP and Laravel 6 framework.
- Development of specific client integrations on ScriptCase with PHP. Frontend development with Angular and Bootstrap.
Fullstack Developer Technologies and tools
PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS
- Team Work
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you pay $40 to $70 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.