QA Engineer Summary
QA Engineer with more than 5 years of experience in Automation and Manual Testing with all the software development cycle.
FEB 2019 – PRESENT
Worked together with other QA Engineer and designers in the development of an educational platform using the following technologies: React, Ant Design, Sass, Cypress, Node.js, PostgreSQL, and Apollo GraphQL. I Designed and Implemented a content manager where you can post that content to your consumers and modify it without showing the changes to the final user until you repost it.
MAR 2015 – JAN 2019
Analysis of Functional and Business Requirements, Identification and creation of test cases and test matrixes, manual Execution of Integration testing, modular testing, smoke test, defect creation, and tracking. (Scrum Methodology), evidence creation of the test execution, test lead, engagement associate activities, QM assessment document preparation, daily execution status report.
QA Engineer Test Analyst
JUN 2014 – MAR 2015
Analysis of documentation, identification and creation of test matrixes and cases, manual execution of test cases on HP QC (Quality Center), defect creation and tracking, evidence creation, creation of Test Scripts (Microsoft Excel), manual and automated execution of Modular testing, integration testing, regression testing, test Lead, (backup), test Cases and Processes Automation, Integration testing on systems (Switch, AUTHENTIC of the transactions ATM, POS, TELLER).
QA Engineer Technologies and tools
PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS
- Visual Basic Script
- HP/QTP (Quick Test Professional)
- HP/UFT (Unified Functional Testing)
- HP/QC (Quality Center)
- Selenium (Cucumber)
QA Engineer Certification
- Scrum Master Accredited (February 2015)
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products