QA Engineer Summary
As QA Engineer professional with 7+ years as a software test engineer, perform the activities related to manual, automation, and mobile testing, track defects, report test results, and coordinate with development teams to follow up on processes and findings. ISTQB QA Certified. 2+ years of automation testing for web and mobile, applying tools: Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Junit, creating a framework to reduce testing time. Using Java medium-level programming to create test scripts. 1 Year as Salesforce Administrator uses this CRM to create a better and more manageable relationship between enterprises and their clients. QA functions on workflows, approving functionalities of specific actions that require further testing, not just ensuring they work at first but with a different type of data. Salesforce Administrator Certified. 3 years of experience as a developer. Programming and supporting an application wish give a phone bill using a webpage via the intranet. Programs used PHP/HTML/MYSQL.
SEP 2019 – PRESENT
Automation Web and Mobile, Selenium. Working as a QA Automation Engineer for projects related to the healthcare industry in which we keep track of people’s health records, they can share them with their physicians and keep their data safe by using encryption among other things.
QA Engineer + SFA
MAY 2017 – AUG 2019
Automation Web and Mobile, using tools like Selenium, Appium, Gradle, TestNG, Junit. Black Box Testing, Web Services Testing, applying life cycle: Test Analyst, Test Design, Test Execution, and Bug Tracking. JIRA bug tickets creation and tracking, and Test Case creation on TestRail and upload. Using Postman for API testing Salesforce Administrator Certified. Using this CRM to create better and more manageable relationships between enterprises and their clients. QA functions on workflows, approving functionalities of specific actions that require further testing, not just ensuring they work at first but with a different type of data.
QA Engineer / Testing engineer
FEB 2012 – SEP 2016
Black Box Testing, Web Services Testing, applying life cycle: Test Analyst, Test Design, Test Execution, and Bug Tracking. ALM issue tickets creation and tracking, and Test Case creation and upload.
QA Engineer Technologies and tools
PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products