QA Engineer Summary
QA Engineer with software product quality assurance experience, including test planning, implementation, and execution. Talented in performance testing on high-end devices. Eager to discuss strategies and approaches to solve problems. Collaborative but decisive personal style and effective communicator and problem solver.
QA Engineer Agent
OCT 2017 – OCT 2010
- Special task force working with Topps ® database.
- Worked aiming to optimize the database and its function on live apps.
- Assisted through good communication, respecting delivering schedules and project stages.
- Identified and tracked problems on the database and in some apps if required.
- Delivered full reports of apps via Slack and Jira Helped on the development of new apps from alpha stage to live release
- Actively keeping good communication with developers and team leads from the company.
QA Engineer Agent
JUL 2014 – FEB 2015
- Identified, submitted, and tracked defects in Jira, Trello, and Slack databases.
- Used critical thinking to hunt down bugs, evaluate solutions and make decisions.
- Testing from alpha stage to gold release apps.
- I worked hand in hand with the digital art department, testing specifically its implementation towards specific devices.
AUG 2015 – SEP 2016
- Monitored all company inventory to ensure stock levels and databases were updated. Prepared a variety of different written communications, reports, and documents to ensure smooth operations.
- Carried out day-day-day duties accurately and efficiently.
- Completed all paperwork, recognizing any discrepancies and addressing them in a timely fashion.
- Quickly learned new skills and applied them to daily tasks, improving efficiency and productivity.
QA Engineer / Administrative Assistant
MAR 2008 – JUN 2014
- Developed and updated spreadsheets and databases to track, analyze and report on performance and sales data.
- Maintained complex digital filing system for financial information.
- Performed general office duties, including answering multi-line phone systems, routing calls, delivering messages to staff, and greeting visitors.
- Coached new employees on administrative procedures, company policies, and performance standards.
QA Engineer / Supervisor Assistant
JUL 2007 – FEB 2008
- Bilingual networking support on phone to customers
- Aiding the agents on the floor with technically advanced calls
- Filling reports and delivering team statistics to the Manager
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products