QA Tester Summary
Accomplished QA tester with 7+ years of experience.Skilled in manual and automated testing and creating test plans. Working on e-commerce, CMS (AEM , WordPress), Digital Banking, and .Net projects.
JUN 2018 – PRESENT
- Developed test plan and test cases
- Developed scripts, execute, and maintain automation framework using Cucumber, Java, Selenium WebDriver, and Robot Framework
- Executed test cases across more popular browsers(Chrome, Firefox, and Edge) in different operating systems like Windows and Mac, also in physical devices as well as virtualized/simulated Mobile devices.
- Updated ticketing system and defect tracking systems with issue details, and test status in Jira.
- Supporting Business Analysts in translating business requirements to test cases
- Supporting Architects and Developers in improvement activities.
- CI/CD with Jenkins
- Set up testing environments.
2017 – 2018
- Worked closely with different development teams to test data visualization software.
- Support continuous testing early in the product release.
- Support the additional intense testing needed towards the end of a product release.
- Design and implement test cases.
- Set up testing environments.
- Report product bugs.
- Verify the existence of reported bugs and inform the appropriate development team.
- Analyze reported bugs to determine the cause.
- Keep constant communication with engineers assigned to solve the reported bugs.
- Follow up on reported bugs to verify that they have been resolved.
QA Tester Certification
2014 Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 6 Programmer.
QA Tester Technologies and tools
PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS
- Ruby on Rails
- React, React Native
- HTML, CSS,
- Bootstrap, MaterializeCss
- MySQL, MongoDb
- Zend Framework (PHP)
- Spring Framework (Java)
- Jquery, Angular
- SQL Server, Hibernate
- REST API, JWT
- SCRUM, AGILE
- Git, Docker
- Zoom, Skype, Meet
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products