Software Engineer Summary
Software Engineer with strong mathematical background. I make sure things work as they should. I’m a Software Engineer passionate about the entire software development cycle, from the creative process of designing with flow diagrams to user testing and customer support. I’m a creative, detail-oriented, proactive, and responsible woman. Geek to the core.
OCT 2020 – JAN 2021
I was briefly hired to design and define software requirements for an interoperability program to digitize Mexican governmental procedures. My responsibilities were finding copy errors, analyzing user journeys and detecting bugs, improving and designing different processes such as client support, and transforming all those into requirements and flow diagrams for the Dev team.
I was a tester of their beta software of certified digital signatures on PDFs, where I tested the software on Mac and Windows. I also helped to automatize reports for main stakeholders for a product called ”Llave CDMX” to be used by all the citizens.
Software Engineer Product & Portfolio Manager
NOV 2016 – PRESENT
My role was to participate in the company’s inception products, processes, management, and development of financial reporting mechanisms. As a portfolio manager, I ensured the newly implemented web-based system provided accurate financial statements while improving the operational process.
My sharp attention to detail to an error made me an excellent candidate to do operational and financial audits, improve the appeal and usability of the current products, and help stakeholders prioritize the next development cycle.
My focus on teamwork, problem-solving orientation, and hunger for process automation have been vital components in developing my professional skill set.
As one of the first engineers, I also proposed and implemented different Agile practices with management tools such as Asana, Monday, and Jira.
Software Engineer Web Administrator
NOV 2016 – PRESENT
I developed the site revistafal.com using WordPress with no prior experience, showing I can work independently. I learned sales and management processes. I also offer IT support, and there I learned different teamwork dynamics.
Software Engineer Technologies and tools
PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS
- VB macros
- Google Suite
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products