Software Engineer Summary
Software Engineer passionate about the full cycle of software development. From the creative process of designing with flow diagrams to user testing and customer support.
I’m a creative, detail-oriented, proactive, and responsible woman. Geek to the core.
Jun 2020 – Current
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- I was briefly hired to design and define software requirements for an interoperability program to digitize Mexican governmental procedures.
- My responsibilities were finding copy errors, analyze user journeys and detect bugs, improve and design different processes such as client support, and transform all those into requirements and flow diagrams for the Dev team.
- I was a tester of their beta software of digital certified signatures on PDFs where I tested the software on Mac and Windows.
- I also helped to automatize reports for main stakeholders for a product called ”Llave CDMX” to be used by all the citizens.
Software Engineer & Portfolio Manager
Nov 2016 – Mar 2020
My role was to participate in the company’s inception products, processes, management, and development of financial reporting mechanisms.
As a portfolio manager, I made sure the newly implemented
web-based system provided accurate financial statements while improving the operational process.
My sharp attention to detail to an error made me also a good candidate to do operational and financial audits, to improve the appeal and usability of the current products, and to help stakeholders to prioritize the next development cycle.
My focus on teamwork, problem-solving orientation, and hunger for process automation have been key components in developing my professional skill set.
As one of the first engineers, I also propose and implemented different Agile practices with management tools such as Asana, Monday, and Jira.
Jul 2014 – Sep 2016
I developed the site revistafal.com using WordPress with no prior experience, showing I can work independently.
I learned sales and management processes.
I also offer IT support, and there I learned different teamwork dynamics.
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products