Software Engineer Summary
Software Engineer that has had the opportunity to work on different projects with a variety of technologies, for different customers. During his career, he has had experience in different role positions such as developer, system analyst, technical leader, and mentor for new resources. Some of his skills are synergy, good team member, logic to solve problems, persistent, autodidact, and also, he is always looking to provide the best and most polite service, delivering with quality and on time.
Jun 2018 – Present
- Sprint Test Report creation.
- Automated Testing with Cucumber and Gherkin.
- Maintained regression test suite and other testing scenarios.
- Used: Java, Gherkin, Cucumber, SVN, Jira, SQL, Azure, Jenkins, Maven, Dockers, Spira Test.
Apr 2017 – Jun 2018
- Responsible for coding a web-based application to generate contracts.
- Develop a SOAP service to receive information from a third-party vendor.
Software Engineer Technical Leader
Jan 2016 – Apr 2017
- Application analysis, design, support, development, and testing of a java application that was used by the users to generate contracts.
- Detect a problem with the versioning of the verbiage of the contracts, and analyze the entire SVN history to identify the correct verbiage of every contract.
- Implement a new contract generator that allows versioning and multi-language for every template in the system.
- As a technical leader, responsible for the creation of standard operating procedures used to solve some incidents and customer requests, technical documentation of the application, and also help team members to solve problems.
- Improve the support from 1 hour to 15 minutes, by implementing changes to the application.
Java Software Engineer
Apr 2014 – Dec 2015
- In charge of the support, development, and testing of a java application that was used by the users to generate contracts.
- Responsible for customer requirements and confirming their user experience was just what they wanted.
Jul 2012 – Feb 2014
- Analyze requirements, design solutions, impact analysis, coding, meetings, and testing; were some of the main activities performed.
- A variety of technologies were required in every task by the customer, just to mention: DTS, MS SQL Server, Oracle DB, Java, JEE, Struts, ASP v6.0, Perl, .Net, and others.
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products