Data Engineer we are doing great things, come join us!
Data Engineer requirements are pretty simple, be professional, be driven to continuously improve your skills and domain knowledge, and be ready to have fun. We know work can be hard and it is important to us that we build teams that help each other to learn, grow as engineers and developers, and create the working life that makes coming to work each day worth it. Come do great things!
## We are only hiring Mexican Citizens at this time ##
Date Engineer Requirements
- Experience in the design, optimization, and support of big data ecosystems
- Experience working with Amazon Redshift, Amazon Athena, Amazon EMR, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, or related technologies
- Experience using RCFile, Apache ORC, and/or Apache ParquetExperience with cloud service providers like AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- Ability to design, build, and maintain the ETL pipeline and data warehouse
- Writes unit/integration tests, contributes to engineering wiki, and documents work
- Expert in design, coding, and scripting
- Experience with modern data storage, messaging, and processing tools and demonstrated experience designing and coding in big-data components
- We are and need other self-starters who can see the big picture and prioritize their work to make the largest impact on the business and customers’ vision and requirements
- Strong demonstration of developing modern web applications (designing modern REST-based APIs, 3rd party integration, Web UI interactions, etc.)
- Extensive experience with cloud computing technologies. Must have a proven track record in consuming AWS or GCP or similar public cloud environments
- Experience with building automation technologies like Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, etc
- Experience working with OMOP-CDM is required
Data Engineer, what Sonatafy has to offer you
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.
Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Up to 20 Days PTO
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL:
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing.
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and delivering that work.
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer.
- I can LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success.