E-Waste Nearshore Case Study
Quality Assurance Engineers
Sonatafy Engagement the E-Waste Nearshore Company
Initial project set-up.
The Challenges with the E-Waste Nearshore Company
The client needed a trusted technology partner to increase their engineering team size and development output. The customer needed to stay within budget.
The Discovery with E-Waste Nearshore Company
Sonatafy was able to quickly source developers residing in Latin America to provide design, software engineering, and quality assurance to augment the firm’s disparate teams in the United States.
The result for the E-Waste Nearshore Company
Sonatafy was able to build several production-ready engineering teams working from design to deployment and support. The customer was able to decrease the time it took to develop and the meantime to resolution on defects.
Increase team size and output from the team. Decrease time to market on features and defect maintenance
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products