POST DATE: MAR 13, 2023
Category: FullStack Engineer
Location: Remote (MX-LATAM)
Fullstack Engineer, we are doing great things, come join us!
Fullstack Engineer requirements are pretty simple, be professional, be driven to continuously improve your skills and domain knowledge, and be ready to have fun. We know work can be hard and it is important to us that we build teams that help each other to learn, grow as engineers and developers, and create the working life that makes coming to work each day worth it. Come do great things!
Fullstack Engineer Responsibilities
As a full-stack software engineer, you’ll be writing clean, high-quality code in a timely and scalable way. Designing and troubleshooting scalable, testable-code, and helping the team to achieve its goals.
Fullstack Engineer Experience with
- 6+ years of experience building products using NodeJS that are used by real customers
- 3+ years of experience using React
- 5+ years of experience in MongoDB
- 5+ experience with API Integration Work
- Go-getter and team player comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What Sonatafy has to offer you
Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Up to 20 Days PTO
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL:
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing.
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and delivering that work.
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer.
- I can LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success.
For more information talk to us today or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for news, updates, and discussions with industry professionals. #sonatafytechnology #careers #fullstack #engineer