POST DATE: MAR 13, 2023
Category: Fullstack Ruby Developer
Location: Remote (MX-LATAM)
Fullstack Ruby Developer, we are doing great things, come join us!
Fullstack Ruby Developer requirements are pretty simple, be professional, be driven to continuously improve your skills and domain knowledge, and be ready to have fun. We know work can be hard and it is important to us that we build teams that help each other to learn, grow as engineers and developers, and create the working life that makes coming to work each day worth it. Come do great things!
## We are only hiring Mexican Citizens at this time ##
Fullstack Ruby Developer Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge of the Ruby language, related frameworks (Rails), and the Ruby toolchain
- 5 + years of industry experience programming web applications, mobile, and/or large-scale enterprise products
- Hands-on experience with RDBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar
- Fluency in Git and branching workflows such as Gitflow or Trunk-based development
- Demonstrated ability to work well on highly collaborative scrum teams
- Comfort with Unix-based systems and the command prompt
- Experience using Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Familiarity with IaC concepts and tools: Terraform, Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation, or similar
- Interest in working with various server languages and frameworks such as Golang, Haskell, or something other than Ruby
Fullstack Ruby Developer, what Sonatafy has to offer you
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified Fullstack Ruby Developer and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.
Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Up to 20 Days PTO
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL:
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing.
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and delivering that work.
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer.
- I can LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success.
For more information talk to us today or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for news, updates, and discussions with industry professionals. #sonatafytechnology #careers # fullstack ruby developer