Post Date: April 14, 2021
Category: java developer
Location: Remote (Mexico)
Java Software Engineer requirements
Java Software Engineer requirements are pretty simple, be professional, be driven to continuously improve your skills and domain knowledge, and be ready to have fun. We know work can be hard and it is important to us that we build teams that help each other to learn, grow as engineers and developers, and create the working life that makes coming to work each day worth it. Come do great things!
## We are only hiring Mexican Citizens at this time ##
Java Software Engineer Requirements
- 5+ years of experience using Java, JEE, Spring, and Maven.
- Great knowledge of relational databases.
- Good knowledge in non-relational databases, Neo4j a plus.
- Knowledgeable in REST applications.
- Good knowledge in Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Boot, and Spring batch.
- Knowledge in XML mapping and annotations.
- Knowledge in Kafka, SolR, and Elastic Search a strong plus.
Java Software Engineer, what Sonatafy has to offer you
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.
Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Up to 20 Days PTO
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL:
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing.
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and delivering that work.
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer.
- I can LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success.