Legal SaaS Application Nearshore Case Study
Sonatafy Engagement the Legal SaaS Application Nearshore Company
At the creation of the company to build the MVP.
The Challenges with the Legal SaaS Application Nearshore Company
The client needed to augment a team to build an MVP. The Sonatafy team worked directly with the previous engineering team to transfer ownership of the codebase and continue working directly with the Client.
The Discovery with Legal SaaS Application Nearshore Company
Sonatafy was able to quickly source developers residing in Latin America to provide design, software engineering, and quality assurance.
The result for the Legal SaaS Application Nearshore Company
Sonatafy was utilized to architect, build, and support the growth and development of the MVP.
Create the MVP
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products