Post Date: jan 3, 2023
Category: MOBILE developer
Location: Remote (MX-Latam)
Mobile Engineer requirements
Java Software Engineer requirements are pretty simple, be professional, be driven to continuously improve your skills and domain knowledge, and be ready to have fun. We know work can be hard and it is important to us that we build teams that help each other to learn, grow as engineers and developers, and create the working life that makes coming to work each day worth it. Come do great things!
Mobile Engineer Responsibilities
A pioneering technology company making better science and healthier communities a reality via patient engagement is looking for a mobile developer that has experience with:
- Design and build applications for iOS/Android
- Integrate the application with backend system components and third-party services
- Collaborate with stakeholders across product, design, and business to define the technical roadmap and feature feasibility
- Help lead projects with a good understanding of the engineering product cross-platform so as to effectively contribute and perform in a squad structure while following the software development lifecycle
- Identify bottlenecks and investigate critical crashes, and in turn provide effective and reliable fixes
- Ensure unit test coverage, and continuously maintain and improve the automated testing process across the product suite
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and learn, to keep the codebase updated with new technologies and maximize development efficiency
Mobile Engineer Skills and Qualifications
- 2-4 plus years of app development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant Certificate/Training
- Strong understanding of multi-tier architectures, design patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of security issues and best practices to prevent vulnerabilities
- Familiar with Google’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in using LiveData and Room
- Experience with building distribution processes
- Knowledge and/or experience in using Jetpack Compose
- Understanding of working with ReactNative integration
Mobile Engineer, what Sonatafy has to offer you
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.
Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Up to 20 Days PTO
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL:
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing.
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and delivering that work.
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer.
- I can LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success.