Post Date: Jan 21, 2021
Category: fullstack Developer
Location: Remote (mexico)
We are doing great things, come join us!
Our Senior Fullstack React Developer requirements are pretty simple, be professional, be driven to continuously improve your skills and domain knowledge, and be ready to have fun. We know work can be hard and it is important to us that we build teams that help each other to learn, grow as engineers and developers, and create the working life that makes coming to work each day worth it. Come do great things!
## We are only hiring Mexican Citizens at this time ##
Senior Fullstack React Developer Responsibilities
- Develop high performing functional web apps using HTML5, REACT, Redux, Node.js,
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Develop data access objects utilizing ORM and/or stored procedures to manage product data using SQL/Postgres and other GraphDB solutions.
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible.
- Coordinate the system development activities of other coders, testers, and automation engineers to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests.
- Coach and mentor junior programmers as required.
- Work with product owners and company, leaders to envision solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- 7+ years of experience building complex web applications.
- Solid production experience using component-based development on the client-side.
- 7+ years of experience developing single-page applications.
- 3+ years of experience coding robust and secure Rest API’s in Node.js, JSON, XML.
- 5+ years of experience working with MySQL (or SQL Server) designing schemas and writing optimized queries.
- 3+ years of experience developing in React.js and Redux.
- Prior to that some experience in Angular or Backbone or Knockout or Ember.
- 5+ years of experience integrating systems using Rest APIs and single sign-on.
- Deep knowledge to create standards-compliant, cross-browser, mobile compatible front-end code with responsive design.
- Deep knowledge of server-side and front-end performance optimization.
- Should be a self-starter who is excited to relentlessly solve many technical challenges.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should manage own time and work well both independently and as part of a team.
What Sonatafy has to offer you
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.
Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Up to 20 Days PTO
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL:
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing.
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and delivering that work.
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer.
- I can LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success.