Post Date: Jan 21, 2021
Category: backend developer
Location: Remote (Mexico)
We are doing great things, come join us!
Our Senior QA Automation Engineer requirements are pretty simple, be professional, be driven to continuously improve your skills and domain knowledge, and be ready to have fun. We know work can be hard and it is important to us that we build teams that help each other to learn, grow as engineers and developers, and create the working life that makes coming to work each day worth it. Come do great things!
## We are only hiring Mexican Citizens at this time ##
Senior QA Automation Engineer Responsibilities
- Generate and maintain test cases for our web and mobile-based applications.
- Manual execution and reporting of web and mobile (iOS and Android) test cases and results.
- Development of automated regressions tests to support frequent and agile releases.
- Development and execution of automated load testing.
- Define, measure, generate and track key QA and testing metrics, trends, and reports.
- Development and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines.
- Perform data and system analysis in support of troubleshooting and documenting corrective actions.
5+ years prior production experience as a Software QA Engineer, with references, is required.
Significant experience documenting test cases is required.
Significant experience testing consumer-facing web and mobile applications at scale is required.
Experience testing iOS and Android mobile applications using both physical devices as well as virtualized/simulated frameworks is required.
Experience with UI test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, or similar, is required.
Experience testing RESTful APIs is preferred.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work in a self-directed manner as well as being a trusted and accountable team member.
Work from anywhere in Mexico.
What Sonatafy has to offer you
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.
Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Up to 20 Days PTO
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL:
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing.
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and delivering that work.
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer.
- I can LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success.