We are doing great things, come join us Software Engineer In Test!
Software Engineer In Test requirements are pretty simple, be professional, be driven to continuously improve your skills and domain knowledge, and be ready to have fun. We know work can be hard and it is important to us that we build teams that help each other to learn, grow as engineers and developers, and create the working life that makes coming to work each day worth it. Come do great things!
## We are only hiring Mexican Citizens at this time ##
Software Engineer In Test Requirements
- Create test plans for new features in conjunction with engineers
- Design, develop and execute a comprehensive automated test suite
- Deliver a robust automation framework built upon established and proven open-source tools and strong experience in Service layer testing
- Collaborate on determining what should be covered in unit tests, integration, and e2e tests
- Verify and triage bug tickets
- Create test cases and perform manual testing for various PODs
Software Engineer In Test Skills we apply
- 3+ years of experience with both exploratory and automated testing
- Experienced in UI, Web Services, and Mobile automation
- Mobile testing with any cloud services
- Experience with CI/CD and API testing
- Experience with OOP concept
- Experience using one or more SDLC tools
Software Engineer In Test What Sonatafy has to offer you
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.
Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Up to 20 Days PTO
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL:
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing.
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and delivering that work.
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer.
- I can LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success.