Meet Our Available Engineer – Jaime
fixed Monthly Rate: $10,000 | $58/hr
Senior Software Engineer
- Over 10 years of Industry experience in Information Technology with an emphasis on developing and administrating Microsoft technologies such as Asp .Net Core, SQL Server, and SharePoint.
- Full Project and Software Development Life, Cycle experience including collaborative efforts within teams for Requirements, Gathering, Analysis, Design, Build, Testing, and Maintenance.
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into technical specifications and deliver high-end requirements and specifications to multiple audiences.
Senior Software Engineer — May 2021 – Present
- Developed a Digital Retailing tool that displays the selected vehicle’s offers, tax rates, disclaimers, and leadsdepending on a few customer details providing a personal and sized experience. Also, I offered several integrations such as an online credit application, trading my vehicle, scheduling a test dan rive at home, etc.
- Implemented Azure App Configuration for our applications and leveraged IOptionsMonitor and IOptionSnapShot to update app configuration in real-time.
- Leveraged Azure Blob Storage to store and retrieve indexed vehicle data and dealer configurations.
- Used Azure Application Insights to log application exceptions and custom events.
- Created dashboards on Azure-managed Grafana by using KQL to query logs using the Azure Monitor
- Integrated with multiple third-party APIs to help promote our products.
- Set up Azure Key Vault to keep secrets and certificates away from app configuration.
- Implemented scope claims-based authentication and used Identity4 to create Jwts.
- Tech Stack: .Net Core, .Net 6, Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, Vue.
MUFG Union Bank
Senior Software Engineer — Nov 2015 – Jan 2021
- Met with stakeholders and gathered requirements during the project planning to understand the business needs.
- Had daily meetings with the dev team and analysts to discuss our activities, status, and progress.
- Developed new features for different systems to streamline business processes.
- Made enhancements to ASP.NET MVC 5 and Web API Web applications and used Angular on the front end and SQL Server as
- Created SQL Server stored procedures.
- Developed reusable AngularJS and Angular components.
- Gained experience using the Angular Material component library.
- Created SSRS Reports using the Report Builder on SharePoint.
- Provided production support to over 10 applications.
- Tech Stack: .Net, WebApi, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint 2013/SharePoint 2016, Angular.
.Net Developer/SharePoint Developer — Jan 2014 – Nov 2015
- Designed and developed C# application with Crystal Reports to generate custom reports.
- Analyzed client business requirements and the security model.
- Created WinForms applications to help with the BAU process.
- Wrote several stored procedures, triggers, and views in SQL Server.
- Created console applications.
- Implemented a Windows service that identified the customer based on their fingerprint.
- Tech Stack: SharePoint 2010, WinForms, .Net, Microsoft SQL Server.
.Net Developer — Jan 2013 – Jan 2014
- Designed and Developed C# Win Forms based Retail Management Application.
- Developed Advanced Search functionality to find inventory items based on various parameters.
- Extensively used CSS, HTML, and various ASP.NET controls.
- Designed and implemented a security model with various permission sets and user group hierarchy.
- Created page Event Handlers and Event Handlers to ASP.NET controls.
- Tech Stack: WinForms, .Net, Microsoft SQL Server.
Full CV and LinkedIn profile provided upon request.
- C# – 10 years
- Net – 10 years
- Microsoft SQL Server – 10 years
- Agile – 7 years
- Visual Basic – 5 years
- TypeScript – 4 years
- Angular – 4 years
- Java – 3 years
- .Net Core – 2 years
- Vue – 2 years
- Svelte – 6 months
- Instituto Tecnológico de La Laguna – bachelor’s degree in computer science
Book A Meeting
Sonatafy Engineers are 100% ready to deploy to help supplement your software development process. Simply complete this form and our Executive Team will help guide you through the next steps.