Backend Engineer Summary
Passionate backend software engineer inspired by critical thinking and dialectic as tools to solve problems. Low-level languages enthusiast excited to learn new technologies, always looking for good practices such as tested and clean code
May 2021 — Present
- Back-end team lead developing and maintaining the infrastructure
(Ruby on Rails API), managing AWS resources such as EC2, EKS, RDS,
and LB. Leading the team to rewrite the whole backend system to deal
with inherited technical debt (redesigning the API) while maintaining
the legacy project.
March 2021 — Present
- Responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the back-end of
the company product, Technologies applied; Ruby on Rails, Docker,
Digital Ocean, AWS resources (RDS).
FullStack Software Engineer
July 2019 — May 2021
Full-Stack Software Engineer, planning, developing functionality for websites, and validating software collaborating with the development team in various projects.
- Contributed to +6 projects, maintaining them with fixes, upgrades
and, new releases.
- Implemented unit tests with RSpec.
- Contributed to the implementation of a Rails Engine from scratch
to be mounted on internal projects.
- Followed agile practices, collaborating on rundowns, and writing
Software Technology Engineering, UANL, San Nicolas de Los Garza, N.L. August 2016 — May 2021
- Ruby on Rails
- Amazon AWS
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you $25 to $63 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.