Computer Engineer Summary
As a Computer Engineer with more than 12 years of experience, I consider myself a Full-Stack Developer. My passion is specializing in front-end development and software architecture. It means that I have a familiarity with each layer of development. I had the opportunity of being a leader on several projects and enjoy shared my experience with team members and learning something new every day.
2016 – Present
Project Manager, Senior Developer, PWA FARM. Laravel. React. AWS. PWA Trading APP. React. NodeJS. API Library SII invoice. PHP. CI/CD.
2015 | 2016
KernWiFi. Senior Developer. Australia FreeRADIUS. WHMCS. AngularJS. Python.
2006 – 2021
Co-Funder | Sistelnet. Venezuela. WISP. Developer.
2005 – 2006
Inter. Developer of Web Site for “XII Edición del Clásico Ciclístico Banfoandes”.Developer for of the SICCDEB system.
Computer Engineer Certifications
- 2020. Platzi Introducción TRADING. 2019. Platzi MEAN.
- 2017. Platzi Curso Profesional de Scrum. 2016. Laracast courses.
- 2015. M101P MongoDB for Developers.
- 2012. Mikrotik Certified Network Asociated (MTCNA) Mikrotik Certified Wireless Engineer (MTCWE).Mikrotik Certified Traffic ControlEngineer (MTCTCE).
- 2011. Ubiquiti airMAX Certified Admin (UAC).
Computer Engineer Technologies and Tools
- Networking – the ability to work with computers networks and all of their components problem Solving and Lateral Thinking; Analysis
- Research – learned through my experience job. I.T. Skills – excellent working knowledge of most Linux Operating Systems (Debian, Ubuntu, RedHat); familiarity with a high number of open source applications.
- Leadership – particularly whilst working as Co-Founder on Sistelnet.
- Aptitude for Learning Quickly – through all my work experiences I have developed the ability to learn by autodidacticism, trial, and error.
- Communication Skills – used widely both in my degree studies and my work placements were working with clients has been a key factor.
- Management – through work as CTO in HSD in Chile.
- Flexibility – the ability to adapt rapidly to a new work environment and also a new cultural environment.
- Development Tools| Methodologies & Frameworks: Laravel | Symfony | angularJS (>=8) | ReactJS | VueJS | TailwindCSS | RubyOnRails | Django | SCRUM | SOLID | OOP | REST | SOAP | PWA | SPA. Bash Script.
- DevOps:GIT| SSH| Vagrant| LAMP| ngnix| nodejs| vim| FreeRADIUS| AWS (EC2| EB| RDS| CodePipeline| CodeBuild| S3| IoT| SQS| Lambda)| Docker| Heroku| VMWare| Google Cloud| cPanel.
- Systems: Linux (Ubuntu| Debian| Redhat)| Windows| Unix.
- Networking: TCP/IP| Ipv4| Ipv6| Firewall| OSPF| DHCP| Hotspot| VPN| PPTP| PPoE| BGP| RADIUS X.25|AirMAX| Mikrotik| Ubiquiti. routerOS| vyOS. Databases: MySQL| PosgreSQL| MongoDB.
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products