Frontend Developer Summary
A Frontend Developer, the server-less app made using React, Redux, and Firebase where you can write your notes and upload photos of your daily events.
Nov 2020 – Current
Front-end Developer Responsibilities:
Worked together with other developers and designers in the development of an educational platform using the following technologies: React, Ant Design, Sass, Cypress, Node.js, PostgreSQL, and Apollo GraphQL. I Designed and Implemented a content manager where you can post that content to your consumers and modify it without showing the changes to the final user until you repost it.
Aug 2019 – Sep 2020
Helped with the design and development of a system using technologies like React, Material UI, and Google API. I was in charge of an interactive map that dynamically renders information in it. And also helped with the development of an admin panel platform that handled the data that the first app should show.
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you pay $40 to $70 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.