Full Stack Software Developer
Full Stack Software Developer Summary
Full-Stack Software Developer – November 2020 – Current Job
- Developed features for web and mobile applications in many areas including
growth, reconciliation, and finance.
Product Manager/Full-Stack Software Developer
July 2019 – October 2020
- Helped create and lead the development team to build one of the most complex projects in the agency
- Develop backend and iOS platforms
- Lead team to use agile methodologies
- Managing trade-offs between design and engineering teams based on prioritization and what’s best for the product
- Partner and help the teams involved in product development to execute.
- Carry a product-first mindset
Full-Stack Software Developer
January 2019 – July 2019
- Created iOS platform for an important corporate client in the energy sector
- Followed engineering and design patterns for the application
- Adaptability and understanding of what the client needed
- Followed Human Interface Design Guidelines
Full-Stack Software Developer
May 2018 – December 2018
- Managed and maintained back-end, front-end, and iOS of platform
December 2016 – May 2018
- Worked as a purchasing manager in the biggest Mexican Sports and Goods Brick & Mortar Space, helping grow and expand to 2X the number of stores.
- Negotiated with sales managers of companies like Nike, Adidas, and Puma.
Master in Business and Technology, Collective Academy – 2018-2019
B.S. in Industrial Engineering ITESM: Monterrey,Mexico – August 2011-December 2016
B.S. in Industrial Engineering: Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois – August 2014 – December 2014
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you $25 to $63 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.