Fullstack Developer Summary
JUL 2019 – PRESENT
- Full stack Developer using Angular 6+, SQL Server 2017, Net Core/Framework Services (API).
- Azure DevOps Portal, Git, Gitflow, VS Code.
- Typescript, Bootstrap 4, SCSS, Prime NG Components.
- SCRUM – AGILE
NOV 2017 – JUL 2019
- Full stack Developer using Angular 5+, SQL Server 2016, Net Core Services.
- Usage of SharePoint Framework, Sharepoint Online, Microsoft GRAPH API.
- REST Services.
- Use of Bitbucket (GitHub), JIRA (Scrum Board).
- SCRUM Methodology
OCT 2016 – NOV 2017
- Analyst and Full stack Developer in Visual Basic and C#, ASP Net (Web Forms)
- Developer in SQL Server 2014
AGO 2015 – OCT 2016
- Analyst and Full stack Developer in SQL Server 2014 and C#
- Usage of DevExpress, Entity Framework 6+, Dapper, Net Framework 3.5+
- Responsible for the development of the software Tarantula (Full-Stack)
- Documentation and video tutorials
- Responsible for planning meetings, design, development, testing, technical support, implementations of the software
ABR 2014 – OCT 2015
- Analyst and Full stack Developer in C#, SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Responsible for the development of the client’s module.
- Documentation of the modules.
- Development of Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Email Send, Cursors, Etc.
- Planning meetings and tracking the development.
- Usage of Entity Framework 6, LINQ, DevExpress 14, and Net Framework 4.5.
- Implementation of the ERP.
MAY 2013 – DEC 2013
- Analyst and Full-stack Software Developer in Delphi and Oracle
- Development of Reports in Report Builder of DevExpress
JAN 2012 – MAY 2013
- Create connectors and adapters for the configuration of the platform
- Development of text files to send them to trails for validation.
- Development of reports in iReports.
- Development of Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Jobs, Cursors in SQL Server 2008.
Technologies and tools
PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS
- Angular Advanced PWA (Progressive Web Applications)
- ReactiveX (RxJs)
- ASP Net Core API
- ECMAScript 6
- Bootstrap 4
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products