.NET Developer Summary
.NET Developer specialist with 12+ years of professional experience developing .NET applications. Knows about full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Solid analytical and decision-making skills. Highly proactive and tightly focused on the goals.
SEP 2017 – PRESENT
– Team Lead of .NET driver for MySQL, MySQL Connector/NET, which includes ADO .NET, Web, and EF/EFCore providers.
– Planning of future Connector/NET release versions.
– Coordination with other teams; Release Engineering, Release Management, Documentation.
– Tasks assignation and coordination of Connector NET team.
– Writing of design specifications for new features.
– Review of general design specifications which implementation apply for different connector flavors.
– Implementation of new features for the product.
– Code reviewing of features implementation and bug fixes.
– Bug and code contribution tracking from the community (verify, fix, reject, etc).
– Continuous improvement of CodeCoverage of the Connector.
– Writing blog posts for the community.
MAR 2017 – AUG 2017
– Team Lead for the Nearshore team. Coordinate and task assignation to the team.
– Implement new configurations for CADENCE application using Enterprise Lending Center Administration tool.
MAY 2016 – MAR 2017
– Team Lead for HP Inc. account.
– Responsible for the implementation of the PUAR (Periodic User Access Review) web tool.
– Configuration and Implementation of Reporting Services as well as the creation of reports for the PUAR tool.
– Part of the TBMA (Technology Business Management Analyst)
– Developed FileAutomationSystem, which transports files from a shared folder to a data location through SFTP.
JAN 2013 – APR 2016
– Writing of System Requirements Specifications and System Design documents for different projects.
– Team member of TEAM Metering Center, a web application tool that offers different kinds of reports with data collected from the meters SEL 734-735 and also the generation of the electrical invoice according to certain standards defined by the customer.
– Contribute to the execution of Functional Tests.
– Collaborative reviewing of code and system/design documents.
– Logging of findings during the execution of the tests and keeping track of them.
– Performed migration of TEAM Metering Center to AcSELeration Meter Reports, a desktop application that gathers data from PostgreSQL through a Windows Service (WCF).
– Assisted in training the field engineers for the new software versions.
JAN 2010 – JAN 2013
– Enhancement of web applications to apply new functionalities required by the users.
– Creation of reports for data analysis.
– Building databases using MS SQL Server.
– Developed Quality Suite, a web application that keeps record and control of all the findings
in the production line. The application exploits the data collected using reports and
indicators that helped to decision-making, which led to considerable savings for the
– Team member of SEL’s Sharepoint Intranet Implementation project:
Acted as a webmaster during testing process: web publisher and website administrator
Collaborated as a promoter/spoke person for the new intranet platform: engaged key
project stakeholders from different areas such as HR, Finances, Engineering, and Q&A.
Provided training sessions to new users, and I helped to transform the SEL Mexico
organization mindset to work in a collaborative web environment
Developed Sharepoint controls with Visual Studio 2010
Provided Tech Support to intranet collaborators
– Technical support and System Administrator of BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise.
– The link between BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise Consultant and SEL.
– Introduction of all the software tools/web applications to SEL new personnel.
Technologies and tools
PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS
– MySQL Server
– MS Visual Studio 2010 – 2019
– MS SQL Server 2005, 2014, 2016
– Team Foundation Server
- Certification TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4. Transcript ID: 1008668
- Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician, CCENT Cisco ID No. CSCO11655885
– 10265A Developing Data Access Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
– 10267A Introduction to Web Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
– 10264A Developing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
– Software Architecture by models (MDA®, con UML®).
– Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with UML.
– Silverlight 3 Development.
– DevExpress Reports Training, Glendale, CA.
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you pay $40 to $70 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.