Project Manager Summary
Senior engineer and outstanding interpreter in projects and operations within IT. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence, and organizational development with a deep understanding of IT business elements. Recognized for inspiring management team members to excel and foster creative work environments. Engineer with multiple talents constantly rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in developing personnel management policies and procedures that positively impact morale and productivity in general. Enthusiastic engineer eager to contribute to the success of the team through hard work, attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in the industry.
IT Project Manager
February 2021 to Present
- High-level initiative management for all phases of the process (Engagement / PM / Delivery).
- Detailed initiative management (risks, impediments, inputs, communication, resources, etc.).
- Portfolio and roadmap management.
- Capacity management.
- Priority management.
- Auditing of tools to ensure timely and accurate information to generate
- Metrics generation.
Software Project Manager
August 2016 to August/2020
- Improvement and upgrade to the company’s core application.
- Reprocessing of the individual channel in application and operation.
- Business analysis and business intelligence for reporting and decision making.
- The plans and resources needed to meet project objectives and targets were identified by establishing realistic deadlines
- Development and initiated projects, including cost management, scheduling, and performance.
- Development of executive presentations and reports to facilitate project evaluation and process improvement.
- Modified and targeted project plans to meet the needs of the organization.
- Coordinated weekly meetings for internal and external groups, including teleconferences and videoconferences, interacting
with all levels of management.
- Process activities assigned to identify deficiencies and propose options to rectify operational inefficiencies.
- Own and prioritize the product backlog.
- Evaluation of employee performance and equipment organization to evaluate and improve plant operations.
- Facilitated Scrum framework: sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily scrums, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives.
Operations Analyst Mexico & LATAM
April 2015 to March 2016
- Collection, arrangement, and entry of information into the database system.
- Evaluation of performance and policies in metrics.
- Generated finding reports to help management make key decisions.
- Monitoring and analysis of reports to determine the necessary improvements.
- Excel is used to model forecast data and trends.
- I helped several departments with change by communicating new improvement plans and expectations.
May 2012 – September 2015
- Complete project documentation, which was created, updated and distributed to all appropriate personnel.
- Tested new products to solve and identify any issues.
- Collaborated with software engineers to develop and test application procedures for system efficiency.
- I participated in the preparation of design documents for monitoring, including alignments, specifications, criteria details, and
- Inspect all machines and equipment and provide the necessary repairs.
Higher Education: Computer Engineering, April 2015
Polytechnic University of the Valley of Mexico – State of Mexico, Mexico
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you pay $40 to $70 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.