QA Engineer Summary
A QA Engineer professional who is proactive and adaptive personality and always willing to learn and improve.
JUN 2021 – PRESENT
- Bug repoting and tracking in JIRA.
- Creation and management of test cases in TestRail.
- Automated E2E testing in TestCafe with Page Object Model design pattern.
- Manual and automated testing of payment processes (Credit card, Paypal, and IAP) for different countries.
QA Engineer II
SEP 2020 – JUN 2021
- Successful implementation of work methodology based on shift left testing within the development team.
- Participation in continuous integration and delivery testing strategy decisions.
- Bug reporting and tracking.
- Automated E2E testing with Robot Framework and Cypress. Automated UI and Functional testing with Cypress.
- Use of JIRA for documentation and work tracking.
JUN 2019 – SEP 2020
- Manual testing.
- Bug reporting and tracking.
- Automated E2E testing with Robot Framework and Cypress. Use of JIRA for documentation and work tracking.
Technologies and tools
PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS
- Web Application Testing, Smoke, Regression and Integration Testing (Manual and Automated), White Box and Black Box Testing.
- SQL (Basic)
- Mocha (Intermediate), Robot (Intermediate), Cypress (Basic), Selenium (Basic), TestCafe (Basic)
- Docker (Basic), Jenkins (Basic)
- Postman (Basic), Swagger (Basic), TestRail (Basic), BrowserStack (Basic)
- Git (Intermediate)
- Windows (Intermediate), Linux (Basic)
Agile development methodologies
- Scrum, LeSS Framework
QA Engineer Certification
- International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) Grade: 6/7
- First Certificate Examination (FCE) Grade: A
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you pay $40 to $70 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.