React Developer Summary
Working with React Native for mobile Hybrid apps and experience with Web Apps using React. He is interested in a software development position, especially in Mobile Apps where he can exploit and innovate clean architectures into the software world.
React Native developer
JAN 2021 – CURRENT
- Hybrid (Android & iOS) Mobile development with React Native Cli.
- Push Notification implementation natively for Android & iOS.
- Manage state and async storage with redux integration and thunk.
- Working with “MVP” & “Container & View” pattern design.
- Software analysis with UML before the development step.
- Managing manual dependencies for Android & iOS by working natively in Kotlin/Java and Swift/ObjectiveC.
- Working with TestLink for unit tests.
React & Android developer
AUG 2018 – AUG 2020
- Develop web panels and mobile apps to manage company managers across the country with ReactJs and MaterialUI as the framework.
- Cooperate with Scrum master and UX designers to create clean interfaces and faster times of view development using Jira software.
- Develop views for android mobile and web applications.
- Work with Firebase for authentication, real database, web hosting, firebase functions, and analytics for managing the usage of mobile and web applications and improving the fintech company.
- Develop CRUDs to manage Google Calendar data for the web application.
- Working with MVVM architecture and dependency injection with Koin to improve android coding of the mobile application.
- Develop Android Tv applications for company branches. Manage business rules of the applications.
- Creation of the application’s user manual.
Internship as database consultant
FEB 2017 – FEB 2018
- Work with DBA to manage large and bunch of clients data.
- Creation and daily improvement of business file of Santander partners. Adding payback points and verification point balance with SoapUi tool.
- Develop queries and scripts to improve inquires of Santander points transactions using SAS ENTERPRISE
- Work daily with Excel Macros to create file reports of the company partners
Technologies and tools
PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS
- React Native CLI
- Diploma in Android mobile development Basic and Intermediate at Centro de Investigación en Computación (CIC); (January 2016 – May 2016 )
- Diploma in SQL Server Basic at Centro de Investigación en Computación (CIC); (January – May 2017)
- Course of application development for mobile devices at Centro de Investigación en Computación (CIC); (February – June 2018)
- Degree work of “Mobile app prototype for kidnap alert” using a smartwatch to sense heart rate and machine learning for processing the human rates; (August 2017 – June 2018)
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products