Senior PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer Summary
9+ years of experience developing web-based PHP applications. Proved experience in MVC frameworks such as CodeIgniter, CakePHP, and travel(Lumen). Proficient in project management from requirements analysis through product release. Agile methodologies and best practices follower driven by IT Service Management. Certified by PeopleCert in ITIL Foundations, DevOps Fundamentals, and DevOps Leadership.
Lead PHP Senior Developer
May 2015 — Present
Incident Management process conceptual design and deployment by ITIL best practices to enhance IT services response time to critical areas.
Responsible for leading and managing an external developing team to define the project charter, and stakeholders besides functional and non-functional requirements based on Vue.js components development.
August 2012 — December 2014
February 2017 — January 2019
Master’s degree in Information Technologies Management, Universidad TecMilenio, Monterrey, Nuevo León
Sep 2019 — Dec 2021
Computer System Engineer, Instituto Tecnológico de Ciudad Victoria, Victoria, Tamaulipas
July 2004 — February 2009
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you pay $40 to $70 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.