Software Developer Summary
More than ten years as a software developer in a wide range of technologies and platforms.
FEB 2020 – PRESENT
- Support applications for system management with Python.
- Support and maintenance of a site-wide configuration application in react/node. Maintenance and development of a cms for car dealerships with a java backend and react frontend, with AWS provisioning and Terraform configuration.
- Release management with GitHub/Jenkins pipeline.
SEP 2019 – FEB 2020
- Development of a web application to monitor a manufacturing process to retrieve information from a Nodejs API, with a React frontend. Using authorization API provided by Auth0 and deployed to AWS.
- Issue tracking in Jira with scrum methodology.
SEP 2018 – SEP 2019
- Develop an application to retrieve information from a web API, expose a transformed model with .Net Core in a Web API, and develop an Angular application to capture and edit data.
JUL 2016 – SEP 2018
- Support SOAP web services, Asp.net web forms application, MSSQL stored procedures. Integrate C++ libraries on .Net applications with P/Invoke.
- REST API in Web API 2 with mongo.
- Support for reporting and business intelligence tool in Python using pandas, seaborn, matplotlib, and bunch. Django REST API development for exposing functionality.
- Develop and support a web application with Angular 2 and Autofac, Web Api 2, Moq, Nunit, WebForms, WCF, RabbitMQ, EF6, .Net Framework, .Net Core, C#, Angular 7.
JAN 2018 – DEC 2018
- Develop an application to acquire thermal imaging pictures from a Flir One and Android device. Develop a site for manual classification of images. Develop a Convolutional Neural Network based on AlexNet, with training and inference.
- Technologies: Android, Java, Flir One SDK, Tensorflow, C#.
AUG 2017 – OCT 2017.
- Design and develop a human body organ inspector with surface positioning and voice and gesture recognition.
- Technologies: Unity, Hololens, C#, HoloToolkit.
APR 2015 – JUN 2016
- Working as staff I worked with development of Rest API development with AWS provisioning including gateway, lambda, s3, and sqs, with Web Api 2 and Autofac. Windows service development with Topshelf.
- Unit testing for all projects with Moq and NUnit. Developed reporting scripts for code coverage and results with open cover and report generator.
- Web Applications development with Knockout, MVC 4 /5and Web API. WebForms application maintenance with diverse frontend stack.
- Window service maintenance, with WCF, soap messages, and ActiveMQ. Email document searches and processing with Lucene.net.
- Technologies: AWS, gateway, lambda, s3, sqs, Autofac, Web Api 2, Moq, Nunit, Knockout, MVC, WebForms, WinForms, WCF, ActiveMQ, EF 6, CloudWatch, Node, Lucene.net.
JUL 2013 – FEB 2015
- I worked on the development of the project of a regulatory compliance system for a petroleum company as a senior developer; with activities such as requirement analysis, component design, and system architecture; also mentored junior developers and had direct contact with customers and stakeholders negotiation.
- For development activities, we used .net MVC 4, with a layered application pattern. In the data, layer implemented a tier to use an Oracle 11g database with Odp.net library and Entity Framework 5 with Linq queries. For nonsupported querying in the customer component version, used PL-SQL stored procedures executed through Linq.
- Among other activities developed forms, navigation controls, and business rules components. Also worked on requirement analysis, design, and development of a Windows service that monitors the execution of business rules and sends messages to users on Active Directory.
- Implemented concurrent and asynchronous optimization on business rules module with Tasks Library(without threads), for high load messaging. At application’s frontend used libraries like Kendo UI, for grids, treeview, and wizards; Jquery download and SignalR for concurrent and interactive download.
- For exception and logging, handling used Enterprise Library 6 and also worked on some reports with SQL server reporting services.
- Development of demo applications for petroleum company; Geologic Survey Control System, and People Performance Evaluation System.
- Technologies: MVC, Oracle PL-SQL, Odp.net, Active Directory, Windows service, Kendo, Jquery, SignalR.
NOV 2012 – JUL 2013
- I participated in the development of the project system for pipe management at Pemex as a senior developer; with activities such as analysis, component, and system design. In the web application, I performed maintenance and development of Asp.net web forms and Telerik components, Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- I also implemented WCF web services for a messaging bus; and developed orchestrations and business rules in Biztalk.
- Technologies: Webforms, Winforms, Biztalk, WCF, Jquery, T-SQL.
SEP 2011 – AUG 2012
- Manage publication and integration of drivers and apps for tape products in Fix Central. Development of tools for File loading automation.
- Development of automated test with Rational Functional Tester for the web interfaces of Tape Libraries. Testing included UI, process, and results validation.
- I also worked on the maintenance and development of hardware prototypes testing the application in C. I was also porting the application to Java using Spring and Hibernate. I did the design and implementation of an application that uses a low-level API with a catalog of operations to perform with syscalls, to later save results and logs with Log4J. For the front end, I used the Dojo toolkit.
APR 2011 – SEP 2011
- Design and development of a web application to show hydrometeorological information with Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, Jquery. I also developed a desktop app to save XML data from sensors to a database. It also included some PHP scripting and other tools for data manipulation.
SEP 2007 – JAN 2011
- Design and development of a desktop app for vehicle collision analysis using SMAC-97 algorithm in C++/Java. I also worked in the vehicle collision unit.
Technologies and tools
PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS
- C#, .
- Net Core,
- Angular 7,
- Web Api,
- Ngrx, Rxjs,
- Natural Language Processing Watson IBM,
- Google Speech Recognition,
- AWS Machine Learning,
- AWS S3/Lambda/DynamoDB,
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you pay $40 to $70 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.