Software Developer Summary
Software Developer with a senior development skills for establishment of solutions appropriate to the operation of the company to generate qualitative information that allows evaluation and decision-making.
Software Developer / Web Developer
FEB 2021 – PRESENT
Development and Maintenance of specialized software for the classification and storage of cultural heritage data, for the “Guillermo Santoscoy Gomez” science and technology museum.
SEP 2016 – FEB 2021
Analysis, Development, Support, and Maintenance of Web Applications for Technology companies.
SEP 2015 – SEP 206
Development of Accounting Addons for Government use in SAP Business One 9, for example, catalogs, accounting policies, massive loads of information, and generation of bank checks.
JUN 2013 – MAR 2015
Analysis of the structure of the reservation system for hotels and analysis of database schemas, documentation system (architecture diagram, process diagram, use cases, data model, database dictionary), solution system problems, maintenance and support.
FEB 2010 – MAR 2013
Analysis of customer requirements for systems development, systems design and methodology proposed standards (diagrams, architecture, mission, vision, scope), task assigning to team members explaining client requirements, monitoring of integrated resource management, system development under the platform, integration, and deployment of the project in production, troubleshooting, and maintenance, creating the final project documentation and user manuals, training and customer support.
2006 – JAN 2010
Systems design (Building Information Flows), systems development (Integration of different technologies, coding, debugging, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, operation) with (PHP, Coldfusion, Java, JSP, Servlets), support Linux and Windows domains (DNS Management, Design / Creation / Implementation in MySQL databases, email accounts management, web statistics, FTP settings, user access control).
Software Developer Technologies and tools
PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS
- Java EE
- Apache Tomcat.
- XML and XHTML
- Apache Tomcat
Software Developer Certification
- MCSA: Web Applications – Certified 2020
- Exam 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications – Certified 2020
- Exam 70-483: Programming in C# – Certified 2019
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer
- Certificación de Android
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you pay $40 to $70 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.