Software Engineer Dev
Software Engineer Summary
Software Engineer with 5 years of experience and a strong technical background related to the development of innovative software solutions for industrial operations, skilled in all phases of the development of the product, from the conception of the idea until the implementation and management of it, providing the most accurate tool to achieve the business objectives. Expertise in warehouse management and supply chain complex operations.
April 2015 – September 2018.
Implement successfully a commercial WMS Solution (Warehouse Management System) in four GM (General Motors) Warehouses to automatize part of the supply chain process inside a functional operation.
- Analyze, code, and implement three critical web systems to solve real operational problems, like the management of cost savings ideas for the existing distribution routes, warehouse min and max violations management, and the tracking in real-time of the material inside the assembly site docks.
- As project coordinator, lead multiple teams to achieve the implementation and development of new technologies in two General Motors locations across the country.
- Strengthening the IT Department through the development and implementation of new technologies
- Software Development and Data Base Management
- Scanning and Barcoding Solutions.
- Having excellent time management & communication skills.
- Produced informative, well-organized presentations to senior management.
- Escalating and identifying any critical issues.
- Maintaining the company IT systems related to material management.
- Managing a team of engineers for the implementation of the solutions in time and form.
- Warehousing and material management knowledge inside a functional operation.
April 2014 – April 2015
As a software engineer, key element in the development of two ERP Systems to handle the budgets and accountability for a Postgraduate University in San Luis Potosi Mexico.
December 2014 – Present.
- MAGNA Documents Control System.
- Inventory Control System for a local cellphone distributor.
Software Engineer Education
The University of Sheffield, Sheffield UK September 2018 – September 2019 – MSc Software Systems and Internet Technology
Tecnologico Nacional de México August 2009 – December 2014. – BSc Computer Systems Engineer. GPA: 81.80 out of 100
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products