Software Engineer Summary
A developer with the intention to exercise my skill, knowledge, and expertise to become a part of a professionally managed, globally renowned organization and to work in coordination and harmony, to achieve the desired goal.
To excel in my profession and contribute towards the growth of a multifunctional organization resulting increase in profits for the stakeholders both as an organization and an individual.
Junior Software Engineer
JUN 2015 – AUG 2017
- Created documentation.
- Gathered requirements, wrote technical specifications, workflow diagrams
- Worked on UI development as per design.
- Coding of business logic as per client requirements
- Bug fixing for test and production environment.
- Creating Unit test Cases for the coding done.
Senior Software developer
AUG 2017 – JUL 2018
- Played role of team lead at onsite, handling a team of 5 members.
- Reading product-related documents and design documents and understating the requirement. Worked on UI development as per design.
- Involved in writing various business logics to provide different IRA-type options to members.
- Worked with the database team to get the new columns and tables added as per requirement.
- Working on SQL queries to store the application details in a database and to retrieve the details.
- Involved in developing web services to store the data in fidelity.
- Working on populating the various taxes imposed on the account by collecting the state tax and federal tax rates for different states from service response.
- Working on writing the unit test cases for the changes.
- Working on creating a new Rest API to update the account status based on different business rules.
- Writing JUnit test cases to validate the changes, Involved in security testing, performance testing of API.
Technologies and tools
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES, FRAMEWORKS, AND TOOLS
- Spring webflow
- Soap Webservices
- Batch Jobs
- Rest Webservices
- Spring boot
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you pay $40 to $70 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.