Software Engineer Summary
Software Engineer with 8+ years of experience developing web applications. An enthusiastic team player and committed with the product quality.
Software Engineer / Ruby on Rails Developer
OCT 2020 – PRESENT
- Collaborate with other team members for improving existing features.
- Fix existing bugs.
- Write specs for Unit Testing
- Migrated workers to be Kicked Off by an AWS Lambda service.
- Collect statistics in app and create dashboards for them. (Imports and Exports for
- Guests, Reviews and Campaigns)
- Project stack: Ruby on Rails, React, MySQL, Redis
- Integrations: Opentable APIS, Mailchimp, Emma, Grafana, LogDNA
FEB 2020 – OCT 2020
- Building new features for the real state mobile app.
- Bug fixes in the API.
- Project stack: React Native, Laravel, MySQL, Redis
- Integrations: Google Maps, Firebase
MAR 2016 – JAN 2020
- Collect stakeholder’s requirements, write the product backlog and design each sprint.
- Wrote maintainable code in the backend and frontend for the new features in the web
- Wrote RESTFUL web services for the android app.
- Develop the first version of the android app.
- Management and training of the development team
- Implemented the software development process in the company.
- Project stack: Ruby on Rails, Jquery, React, MySQL and Mongo.
Software Engineer / Web Application Developer
DEC 2013 – MAR 2016
- Migrated functionalities of existing app to a new architecture.
- Modified existing software (new architecture) to correct errors and improve the UI.
- Collaborated with other team members in the daily meetings for estimating the sprint duration, and the functionalities of the new modules.
- Wrote unit tests to guarantee that the new features work correctly.
- Project stack: Zend Framework (PHP), MySQL, Bootstrap, Jquery and Angular.
SEP 2013 – MAR 2016
- Collect requirements through interviews.
- Design the UI of a web application to make the processes in the firm more efficient.
- Tested the prototype with some users to verify that the new app was intuitive.
- Designed the database.
- Project stack: Spring Framework (Java), HTML, CSS, ExtJs, Hibernate and SQL Server.
JAN 2013 – DEC 2013
- Collect user requirements based on the company processes.
- Design a web application to optimize the inventory, product requests, and purchase process.
- Project stack: Zend Framework (PHP) HTML, Jquery, Bootstrap and SQL Server.
AUG 2012 – JAN 2013
- Interview the customer to collect all the requirements.
- Design the modules and the database for a web application.
- Training for the customer to how to use the web app correctly.
- Project stack: Zend Framework (PHP) and MySQL.
APR 2012 – JUN 2013
- Add new features for an existing web application.
- Created new UI (views and forms), and the backend features.
AUG 2011 – APR 2012
- Created the forms, views, charts and database structure for existing application
- Deliver the code to the boss area.
Technologies and tools
PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS
- Ruby on Rails
- React, React Native
- HTML, CSS,
- Bootstrap, MaterializeCss
- MySQL, MongoDb
- Zend Framework (PHP)
- Spring Framework (Java)
- Jquery, Angular
- SQL Server, Hibernate
- REST API, JWT
- SCRUM, AGILE
- Git, Docker
- Zoom, Skype, Meet
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products