Solutions Analyst Summary
- A highly intuitive individual with a strong ability to learn and apply new concepts and ideas to provide creative solutions.
- Natural leader, with a skill set that enables me to influence others. I make a habit of bringing the best out of teammates and associates.
- Experienced in Agile methodology, using SCRUM framework to achieve DevOps goals using Azure DevOps, JIRA, HP ALM, etc.
- Very proficient in performing manual and automated testing using Selenium, Robot Framework, Ranorex, etc. under different development techniques such as TDD, BDD, and ATDD as well as executing load and stress testing using Gatling, Locust, etc., and API testing with Postman. Also comfortable performing tests on mobile applications using Appium.
- Experience creating CI/CD Pipelines using either Azure DevOps, Jenkins, AWS.
- Seasoned Data Analyst. Extensive knowledge on data wrangling using SQL Server, Teradata, PostgreSQL, Python, and Data Analytics Python libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, etc.
- 100% Bilingual (Certified by the University of Cambridge).
Senior Solutions Analyst
February 2021 – Current
Scrum Master and Product Owner of development teams creating medical trials software.
- I’m in charge of analyzing large data sets in order to model them visually and take decisions out of that outcome using Python, R, and Machine Learning Libraries created by Teradata for Python and Java.
- Use Teradata SQL software in order to ingest raw data from different sources such as APIs, Telemetry Agents, System Health check Agents, etc., in order to generate semantic layers for further usage.
- Run different tests against back-end SQL procedures, in order to adhere to data normalization.
- Review resource optimization on data wrangling algorithms in order to make the best out of behavioral and marketing data using logarithmical methods.
Software Developer Senior Analyst
October 2019 – January 2021
- I’m in charge of creating Automated Scripts using testing tools such as Pytest and Robot Framework, in order to adhere to testing methodologies and overall SCRUM scope.
- I’m in charge of running a different kind of tests such as (but not limited to) Negative Testing, Dynamic Testing, Regression Testing, Endurance Testing (to safeguard the organization’s resources as well as code integrity) against WebUI, Back-End code, Front-End code using testing tools such as Docker, Mocha, Python, SOAP as well as other frameworks and libraries, depending on which developing tools and technologies are being used.
- In charge of numerous teams made of IT QA Analysts, IT QA Supervisors, etc. My goal is to clean their path (tech-wise) for them to achieve their goals, taking advantage of development methodologies such as Agile.
- I conduct numerous Continuous Improvements meetings to help both users and developers understand testing tools and everything that surround them, such as Git VCS, Pipelines Builds, and Releases, Testing Frameworks, etc.
- Completed automation tests against mobile applications using Appium’s Webdriver, binding it with Python.
IT QA Lead
July 2018 – October 2019
- I’m in charge of testing and running numerous QA procedures against newly developed software on different platforms. Very proficient in testing Mainframe built-in functionalities such as TSO, ISPF, etc within Z/OS, as well as working on testing .NET based software. Extremely comfortable running test scripts against APIs using SOAP and Web back-end functionalities with web drivers such as Selenium utilizing either Python and/or C# programming languages.
- Very proficient in understanding business rules and overall scope (Insurance concepts such as LPI, Letters, Coverage Buckets,
- Audit QA procedures and update them accordingly using tools such as HP Quality Center and Quick Base.
- Run different testing techniques in order to achieve QA goals, such as white-box testing, black-box testing, functionality testing, regression testing, etc. also, work with developers to test and if possible, debug code in order to achieve desired results
July 2017 – February 2018
- As IT supervisor, my responsibilities included following up with daily activities established by IT technicians and corporate, in order to
be up-to-date with all computer-related needs.
- Maintain and administrate the company’s database ERP database (QAD).
- Audit QAD’s back-end source code (Progress) by following system standards.
- Analyze, improve and establish processes in order to improve system adherence to overall manufacturing.
- Guide direct report IT technicians to establish and understand global procedures, as well as local expectations to be in compliance
at all levels.
Information and Communication Technologies Engineering – Universidad Tecnológica de Tijuana
Industrial Engineering – Instituto Tecnológico de Tijuana
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you $25 to $63 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.