Technical Delivery Manager
Technical Delivery Manager Summary
Project/Delivery Manager with 10+ years of experience in IT delivery. Working in a multicultural environment, I have had the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the globe, developing a strong customer-oriented and service work ethic. Always be mindful of individual interactions; reciprocity is the key. Beyond a work well done, deliver a remarkable experience.
Technical Delivery Manager
August 2016 – Current
Coordination of end-to-end project delivery. Risk administration. Governance delivery. Stakeholder management; Scrum Master. All within AZ quality standards and frameworks.
- Planning and delivery of infrastructure and network projects.
- Scrum Master
- Proficient stakeholder management
- Resource and financial planning
- Proficient Change Control process management
- Early involvement in project decisions. Elaboration of Program Business Case and Project Charter for Checkpoint processes
- Agile practices implementation
- Proficient handling of quality and governance processes and documentation
- Budgeting and purchases. Advance handling of forecast /actuals and PR/PO process
- Work based on ADF Framework
Associate PM / Infrastructure Delivery Manager
September 2014 – August 2016
Leading DevOps DST Team’s largest customer: GaIN. Leader of ‘Provisioning’ process and customer-facing engagement. Analysis and logistics of physical and virtual server infrastructure delivery. Operations at IBM DST are based on continuous project sprints, according to Agile principles.
- Provisioning Process Leader
- Enhance team cooperation by practices improvement
- Leading end-to-end infrastructure projects
- Focal Point for the largest customer account
Infrastructure Support / BPO Manager / Release Manager
June 2008 – September 2016
Service and Release Manager. Server Infrastructure design and implementation. Project execution for both Internal and External Lines of Business (customers) and vendor: Bank of America. Leader of operations transition from ‘Andina Region’ to Mexico, for – Thomson Reuters-. Customer-facing coordination, reporting, metrics monitoring, and process compliance.
- Dashboards and status meeting coordination for management and executives
- Teams and business coordination (triage calls, executive reporting)
- Active planning and design of Business Continuity Plans, along with Risk Officer
- Financial and performance of budget metrics for BoA account
Education & Certifications
Agile SAFe Certified
- Scrum Master Certified
- Integrated Quality Management System (IQMS) Certified
- Six Sigma in preparation for Agile course
- ITIL preparation course
- PMBOK-6th Edition PMI certification prep course
- Linguistics degree (intern)
- Computing Bachelor’s Degree (in the process)
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you $25 to $63 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.