Web Developer Summary
Web Developer / DevOps & L3 Linux Sysadmin
SEP 2015 – PRESENT
Currently, my position is a combination of a DevOps and classic 3rd level LinuxSysadmin Support role:
- Container deployment and administration with Docker.
- Kubernetes and Openshift management.
- Developing cloud-native applications for internal use. Also, sysadmin duties like:
- Responsible for 3rd-level support for Linux Suse & Redhat servers. ● Cluster & HA solutions (Pacemaker Linux HA
- Server storage connectivity (SAN and NAS)
- BladeLogic, BASH scripting.
- SQL Anywhere 17 & HANA deployment Jenkins,
- Openstack basic setup (nova, cinder, glance, neutron, swift, horizon, keystone).
- Automation using Ansible and Terraform.
- CEPH cluster setup.
Web Developer / Unix and Linux Sysadmin
APR 2014 – SEP 2015
Member of the L2 Support group, maintaining SuSE servers, providing troubleshooting (CPU usage, memory usage, network issues, etc), log analysis, incident management, server builds (VMware & barebone), and server decommission.
BMC Bladelogic, Tivoli, Netbackup, OpsCenter (solaris), Citrix.
Web Developer / DevOps
FEB 2012 – MAR 2014
Team Lead of the Electronic Arts videogame store (Origin) America’s shift.
- Ubuntu-based server administration.
- Responsible for maintaining Kibana, Zabbix, chef, and Jenkins over the AWSCloud.
- Onboarding new team members.
Software Engineer / Web Developer
NOV 2005 – FEB 2012
- Responsible for the software architecture design, new technologies research, and re-engineering of the developed software.
Responsible for the development of program specifications require flowcharts, class diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs), and a variety of other visual techniques to developers including control and monitoring of source code control system, assuring the quality of code by coaching, training, mentor and helping starter jr. developers
Electronic Engineering, Mazatlan Institute of Technology, Mexico
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products