Post Date: April 14, 2021
Category: .net Engineer
Location: Remote (mexico)
DevOps Engineer, we are doing great things, come join us!
DevOps Engineer requirements are pretty simple, be professional, be driven to continuously improve your skills and domain knowledge, and be ready to have fun. We know work can be hard and it is important to us that we build teams that help each other to learn, grow as engineers and developers, and create the working life that makes coming to work each day worth it. Come do great things!
## We are only hiring Mexican Citizens at this time ##
DevOps ENGINEER Requirements
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity
- Develop fault-tolerant, highly available, and self-healing platforms hosted with AWS
- Managing and scaling cloud infrastructure
- Performing peer reviews to ensure code quality
- Ensuring continuous deployment pipeline runs reliably
- Managing and triaging requirements from engineering
- Contributing to and updating documentation
- Architecting and delivering improvements to the tooling and infrastructure with a focus on increasing speed, reliability, and ease of use
- Managing permissions and roles of users and services
- Experience using Kubernetes or similar container orchestration platform
- Experience with Docker or similar containerization tools
- Experience with React.js
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate design and implementation choices
DevOps Engineer, what Sonatafy has to offer you
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.
Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Up to 20 Days PTO
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL:
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing.
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and delivering that work.
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer.
- I can LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success.