Fullstack developer Summary
Fullstack Developer with over 5 years of diversified experience in design, development, and implementation of iOS Apps, Android Apps, and Backend. Currently looking for a Master’s Degree in Software Engineering.
2016 – PRESENT
- App for public transport in Queretaro, Mexico. And some
- other places in Spain. Developed in MVC Architecture and Agile SCRUM methodology.
- In the App, the user can see his/her route, plan his/her route and even save as a favorite a line of a bus if required.
- Local database with Realm, (updatable by HTTP requests.)
- Constant communication with other teams in other countries, like Spain, France, and India.
- Constant use of maps, showing directions to the user in real-time.
- All requests are handled, natively.
APR 2019 – OCT 2020
- This app is like Amazon or Alibaba. Each user has a profile
- where he can either sell or buy products. Also, each user has a “timeline” where he can comment, like other people comment, and make announcements for his company.
- The app makes a lot of HTTP requests to make this possible. The backend responds to everything in JSON format.
- The app has multiple features like live chat, upload photos, payments, and shop-cart.
- As the leader of the development team, my job is to ensure quality in the code and keep the app deliveries as the company requests them.
Fullstack Developer Technologies and tools
PROGRAMING LANGUAGES AND FRAMEWORKS
- Objective – C
Fullstack Developer Certification
- Swift 5 – SwiftUI – Udemy
- iOS UI Career – Platzi
- Advanced Objective – C – Udemy
- iOS & Swift Master – Udemy
- GIT + GitHub – Udemy
- PHP – CodeIgniter – Udemy
- REST Services with Go – Udemy
- Node Js from zero to an expert – Udemy
- Videogames – Unity – Platzi
- iOS 10 from zero to expert – Udemy
The Sonatafy Advantage
The Company’s software service offerings are widely recognized as “best of breed”, targeting enterprises ranging from Small to Medium Sized businesses through Fortune 500 companies to better help:
- Maximize the entire software development life-cycle investment
- Executives and managers trust the development process, which helps reduce micromanagement, allowing increased focus on day-to-day business decisions
What makes Sonatafy unique?
- US based management providing thought leadership, oversight and consulting
- Speed of proposals and solution delivery
- Low employee attrition rate <7%
- Operating history and marquee clients
- Proven recruiting and screening systems/processes
- Align solution to client needs
- Ongoing management / oversight of career growth and continued education for placed resources, which is unique in our industry
- We offer comprehensive code audits
While Sonatafy works well in any industry, the Company has achieved significant traction and domain expertise in several high-profile sectors such as:
- Healthcare, Financial Services, Software Services, SaaS and Consumer Products
Why Choose Sonatafy
Voted #1 Most Trusted US-Based Nearshore Software Company of 2020, Sonatafy provides access to the TOP 1% of Software Development resources in Latin America.
With Sonatafy, you pay $40 to $70 per hour for Top-Tier Software Development Talent! Sonatafy's Talent Acquisition can place qualified engineers in as quick as two weeks, guaranteeing you best-in-class service.
Our Developers Engineers:
✓ Highly qualified, top tier talent
✓ Proficient English-speaking, affordable
✓ Resources placed to match your time zone
Sonatafy can AUDIT, VISUALIZE, TRANSFORM, VERIFY, and MAINTAIN your complete development lifecycle. For more information on securing our Development Engineers, check out our case studies or contact us today.