Post Date: April 14, 2021
Category: Senior DevOps
Location: Remote (Mexico)
DevOps Engineer, we are doing great things, come join us!
DevOps Engineer requirements are pretty simple, be professional, be driven to continuously improve your skills and domain knowledge, and be ready to have fun. We know work can be hard and it is important to us that we build teams that help each other to learn, grow as engineers and developers, and create the working life that makes coming to work each day worth it. Come do great things!
## We are only hiring Mexican Citizens at this time ##
DevOps Engineer Requirements
- Analyze and implement Continuous Integration / Continuous Development / Continuous Testing infrastructure, tools, and scripting engineering teams to focus on building features quickly using automated processes
- Build automated scripts to provide secure and immutable environments/containers through infrastructure as code and configuration as code
- Implement continuous monitoring and alerting around infrastructure, server and application availability and performance
- Develop database migration scripts and tools as needed for engineering data needs, and operational processes
- Assist with developing Web & API automated test frameworks to be fast, modular, and reliable
- Build custom reports and dashboards as needed to create big information radiators around build results, test results, system uptime, and system health and performance
- Coach engineers around the development and testing best practices – such as Unit tests, Integration testing, feature flagging and following trunk-based-development practices
- Foster a DevOps culture of shared responsibility, quality, and partnership
- Support provisioning, deployment, incident response, and escalations for Production
- Seek technical opportunities to increase application performance and reliability
- Introduce and support the roll-out of modern application architecture like Microservices, Serverless, N-Tier, etc.
DevOps Engineer Skills we apply
- 5+ years of DevOps experience in a Cloud/SaaS environment configuring CICD pipelines.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience using C#.net, Java, or equivalent.
- Hands-on Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience including design, operations, automation, monitoring, security, combined with at least one AWS Certification.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) & Configuration as Code (CaC) tools Code/Build: Git/GitHub, Azure/VSTS, Jenkins
- Scripting: Python, Powershell, Groovy, Bash, SQL, JSON, YAML.
- Monitoring: AWS Config, AWS Cloud Watch, New Relic
- OS: Windows, Linux, Docker, Fargate.
- Automation & Orchestration: Ansible, Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Microservices architecture, Serverless, Containerization, RESTAPIs.
- Databases: SQLServer, Postgress, Amazon Aurora, RDS.
- Testing: Selenium, xUnit, RestSharp, SonarQube, Jmeter.
- SDLC: Experience with Scrum, Feature Flagging, and trunk-based-development.
DevOps Engineer, what Sonatafy has to offer you
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.
Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Up to 20 Days PTO
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL:
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing.
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and delivering that work.
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer.
- I can LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success.